Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- From: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- To: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:29:46 -0300
Christian Persch wrote:
> Le mercredi 13 juin 2007 �1:07 -0300, Johan Dahlin a �it :
>> Is there are reason to prefer glade_xml_signal_connect[data] to the
>> connect_signals() api? Assuming we add a user data argument to
>> connect_signals, see separate discussion.
> I don't think we need a separate connect_data if we add that user_data
> argument. CONNECT_SWAPPED still needs to be handled in this case,
I can't see a use case where sending in a user_data and CONNECT_SWAPPED at
the same time makes sense. Do you know of one?
] [Thread Prev