Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:56:53 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Johan Dahlin wrote:
Havoc Pennington wrote:
Is the Hello, World simplest use case as short and simple as it possibly
could be? That's always a handy final litmus test for an API.
How do you do an hello world in a ui toolkit?
this page shows the very first hello-world program for the first gtk
toolkit builder ever ;)
Should it include signals? How many widgets?
signals would be nice, e.g. to handle Close and delete-event, every GUI
app has/needs that anyway.
Johan Dahlin <jdahlin async com br>
] [Thread Prev