Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- From: "Kalle Vahlman" <kalle vahlman gmail com>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder Public API - Last call
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:25:01 +0300
2007/6/13, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>:
- connect_signals - for apps who will use this feature, they're
going to type this line every time... new_from_file_and_connect()?
kinda clunky. But it sucks to have a boilerplate line everyone
has to type.
There was discussion of having it done automatically by the build
functions, but the issue there was fixed by making the
autoconnection work properly when called multiple times.
Is there cases where autoconnecting on building would result in
premature calls to handlers? I'm thinking of some status-and-control
UI that needs to be synced on startup but for which re-setting the
same status is not a no-op... But I guess you could just block the
handlers in those cases.
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi
Powered by http://movial.fi
Interesting stuff at http://syslog.movial.fi
] [Thread Prev