Re: Blacklisting themes?
- From: "Milosz Derezynski" <internalerror gmail com>
- To: "Morten Welinder" <mortenw gnome org>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Blacklisting themes?
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 01:48:21 +0200
Reminds me all of http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=326249
I'm not sure this ever got a proper audit and all themes in general could need one.
Does there exist a unittest suite for theme engines (and yeah i gues i just volunteered to write one if it doesn't. heh :) ?
On 6/25/07, Morten Welinder
<mortenw gnome org> wrote:
I was thinking more of gtk+ blacklisting the theme, but nevermind that.
> 4. User updates gnumeric, and can't run it anymore because it barfs on
> that engine. He still risks crashes in other apps.
Not quite. Gnumeric starts with default theme, looks strange, but works.
gtk-devel-list mailing list
gtk-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev