Re: Fwd: gtk+ API change; who should fix it? (A.k.a. Why isn't GNOME 2.19.4 released yet?)

On 7/2/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

Sorry to be a pest, but I noticed gtk+-2.11.5 was out, and was
surprised to not see the tips_data_list vs. _tips_data_list issue
reverted.  So...

Kris said he hopes to have the tooltips api changes sorted out
tomorrow or the day after, but I decided that it would be better to
get another snapshot out now, and defer the final tooltips api to the
next snapshot