Re: help cross compiling again

Hi,

Thank you very much for your help (again).

Current situation:

Problem with previous library was ld didnt found. I add to makefile any
paths for the linker and just now he dont say nothing about it...

but... oh... now he ask me for the -lintl

again is the linker and not gcc who ask me for a library

Im trying with $LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable but he is not
finding all the time...

Just give up and use scratchbox :-)

Cross compiling is not a problem to be solved, but to be avoided. :-)

Br,
Sampo

Marcelo Armengot Iborra writes:
> question is: he say me that he dont found lgtk-win32-2.0 and probably
> this library is not in my machine (anywhere) because with "find" tool i
> dont find it too.

The file you should be looking for is libgtk-win32-2.0.dll.a. It is in
the "lib" subfolder in the gtk+-dev-*.zip developer packages on
ftp.gnome.org.

--tml