Re: GTK+ 2.10.7 released

On 1/7/07, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> wrote:
Well, at the top of the page pointed to by the URL"

"All versions of Firefox no doubt leak memory".

About caching - I leave my browser for the night, i.e. I do not
visit new pages, so whatever the caching was, it should remain the
same, still, Seamonkey/Mozilla/Firefox consume more memory then when
I left it.
<lots of other stuff about gecko memory usage snipped>
What else to understand ?

As Owen stated previously,
 The memory usage of Gecko, whether leaks or just using lots of memory,
 has basically zero to do with GTK+.
which is a clue that this topic is not relevant on gtk-devel-list.  I
think it'd be better to take this discussion elsewhere.  :)

Thanks,
Elijah