implementation for gdk_window_get_geometry() in gdk-quartz.

This is an implementation I came up with for gdk_window_get_geometry() in gdkwindow-quartz.c:

void
gdk_window_get_geometry (GdkWindow *window,
                         gint      *x,
                         gint      *y,
                         gint      *width,
                         gint      *height,
                         gint      *depth)
{
  g_return_if_fail (GDK_IS_WINDOW (window));

  gdk_window_get_position (window, x, y);

  gdk_window_impl_quartz_get_size (window, width, height);

  if (depth)
     *depth = gdk_drawable_get_depth (window);
}

Does this look okay?  Should I send a patch?

Taybin