Re: [directfb-dev] [directfb-users] Problems in GdkWindow Events with Gtk - DirectFb backend

Hi Mike,

          I could not find any function to get focussed child
gdkwindow. How to get currently focused gdk child.
          I created a Gdk Window using GDK_WINDOW_CHILD attribute.
          I gone through functionality of gdk_directfb_window_new().
For child GdkWindow, there is no Event Buffer              creation.
When gdk_event_translate() fnction called it could not call
apply_filters() function because child GdkWindow did not have
IdirectFbWindow.

           I can able to listen Events on Top level GdkWindow but how
to track to child gdkwindow inorder to invoke child gdkwindow event
call back handlers?

          Please suggest....

Thanks & Regards
Sreenivas