Re: [directfb-users] Problems in GdkWindow Events with Gtk - DirectFb backend

Hi Denis,

Thank you for the patch which u sent.
With this patch i can able to get events on GdkWindow which was
created as GDK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL.
If i create a GdkWindow with GDK_WINDOW_CHILD then events are not coming.
Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks & Regards
Sreenivas