Re: Suggested even/odd convention for the micro version numbers (like cairo)

On Dec 11, 2007 6:50 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> This is actually the recommendation of the GNOME release team:
> http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing
> and it's done by a lot of GNOME modules already.

When I first saw the cairo convention, I thought it'd be good to
change the official recommendation at that wiki page to match cairo's
method because I thought it made a lot more sense.  True, I never got
around to checking whether others agreed and thus never went anywhere
with this, but I still think it'd be much better than the current
recommendation.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

Elijah