Re: [directfb-dev] GDK-DirectFB Patches

Yesterday i noticed the very same issue Reny spotted (even without the HACK files). So my idea is committing the single gdkevens patch now and wait some more before applying the last set of patches proposed by dok, os that those issues can be adressed properly.

Attilio

RENY PAUL wrote:
Hi Sven,
I backed out the two hacks. Still if rgb16_default.patch is there, apps like swplay is getting some black screen while playing flash. gtk-demo is having problem in dropdown icon in the icon-view object in left hand side If this patch is not present, then flash is playing fine and gtk-demo doesnot have the above mentioned issue.
   Can some one tell why to use use RGB16 format by default.
Thanks & Regards
Reny

On Dec 6, 2007 1:20 PM, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org <mailto:sven gimp org>> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 13:15 +0530, RENY PAUL wrote:

     >     Thanks for the patch. I have applied all the patches
    including the
     > hacks.

    Could you please back out the hacks again? Denis asked you explicitely
    not to apply them and if the hacks are causing problems in gtk-demo, as
    you said, then they should definitely not go in.

    Sven