Re: Ok to redirect http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/ to GNOME Library?

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 13:47 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 14:08 +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> > the API overview here: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/
> >      is ordered by dependencies, this ordering needs to be preserved
>
> Is this really so important or useful? Personally I find the lack of
> alphabetical ordering there annoying.

also, on that page libart is listed after libgnomecanvas - which is
obviously incorrect as the dependency goes the other way around.

personally, I don't think that the documentation should be ordered by
dependency; I quite like the platform+desktop split and the alphabetical
listing: I find what I need faster this way. the dependencies should be
part of another document altogether, not of the summary.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,