Re: GTK internals : EVENT FLOW

hi all
    i have uploaded a file GtkEvents.odt, which has a brief explanation
about event flow.
This is an extract of what i understood from browsing source code, but i
don't know, whether i understood it properly and correctly, so i need advice
from experts
Kindly provide any suggestions, mistakes and something i missed for the
same.

thanks
varun

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12012796/GtkEvent.odt GtkEvent.odt