Re: is glib too bloated?
- From: Xavier Bestel <xavier bestel free fr>
- To: Brandon Casey <casey nrlssc navy mil>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: is glib too bloated?
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:26:50 +0200
On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 17:44 -0500, Brandon Casey wrote:
> My point is _not_ that these features are not useful, just
> that glib would be a better library with a more strict focus and useful
> to more developers if some of this functionality were moved to a
> separate library.
Don't forget that the more libraries you have, the longer the dynamic
linker will work to resolve all the symbols, and consequently the longer
it will take for each application to start.
] [Thread Prev