Re: about page

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

I wonder if is still hosted at Berkeley as mentioned here: I also wonder if we I should get rid of the
2nd paragraph or write it in past tense. How about the third

- Shawn T. Amundson is not anymore the website maintainer (for long)
- is hosted at berkeley currently
- tony gale is not maintaining the tutorial anymore (for long) - damon chaplin does not anymore maintain the reference docs + web
- i have no idea who receives webmaster gtk org these days ;)