Re: Export a windows-gtk-glade application to Linux

ferri_marllo gva es wrote:

> Hello!!
> I need your help!
> I built an application using glade-gtk compiling with Dev-cpp...so i have the
> .exe file.
> I did it in Windows system, and now i'd like to export it to linux system.
> How can i do it??

Hi,

This is the wrong mailing list for this sort of question. This mailing
list is about the development of GTK+ itself not how to develop
applications to use GTK+.

The mailing list you need is gtk-list gnome org

Also porting Windows applications to Linux is off topic, I suggest you
look into how other applications which work on Linux and Windows operate
to get a better idea on how to achieve your goal.

Martyn