Re: Widget Overlays

Hi Tim,

I am developing a CAD application and would like to implement a circular
pop-up menu for performing certain editing functions, similar to the one
shown at
http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/circularmenu.asp?print=true but
not quite as hideous.

Thanks for suggesting gtk_widget_shape_combine_mask(), that would deal
with transparency I guess. Would this be a case where creating a GTK
window of type GTK_WINDOW_POPUP would be appropriate?

Regards,

Matt.