SecurityUnhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException [WinXP]

Hi -

Newbie here.

My app uses the GTS library which in turn relies on (heavily on GLIB. My code compiles fine, but if run my the executable from a network drive (letter H), I get the message:

Unhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException:
Unverifiable assembly 'H:\path\to\program.exe' failed policy check.

... with a dialog asking for a Just in Time debugger. However, if I move the executable to a non-network drive, I get no such error. Is this due to the nature of GLIB routines? Is there some another work around?

Thanks,

- Olumide