Re: Branched gtk+ and libgnomeui for cancelation
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Branched gtk+ and libgnomeui for cancelation
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 17:25:46 +0200
On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 07:33:55PM -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> I've branched both gtk+ and libgnomeui to put my cancelation fixes
> there. The branch name is "cancelation-changes", and it's anchored at
> the "FEDERICO_BEFORE_CANCELATION_CHANGES" tag. I'm putting my changes
> and tests there.
> But you don't care about that for now :)
> Can you please commit *all* your fixes to gtk-2-10, gtk HEAD, and
> libgnomeui HEAD as usual?
I assume including the backend fixes?
> After your fixes go in, we can have Matthias release gtk+-2.10.next and
> have someone release libgnomeui-2.15.next.
I will work on getting the fixes in over the weekend.
] [Thread Prev