Re: [directfb-dev] Mouse pointer ..............

Hi,

You can do it directly with GDK too.
In this way you can show/hide the cursor whenever you want.
Here's a sample code that worked for me:

GtkWidget *widget;
gchar     bits[] = {0};
GdkColor  color = {0, 0, 0, 0};
GdkPixmap *pixmap;
GdkCursor *cursor;

gtk_init (&argc, &argv);
widget = gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);

pixmap = gdk_bitmap_create_from_data(NULL, bits, 1, 1);
cursor = gdk_cursor_new_from_pixmap(pixmap, pixmap, &color, &color, 0, 0);

gtk_widget_show(widget);

gdk_window_set_cursor(widget->window, cursor);

gtk_main ();

Pedro Aguilar