Re: Mouse pointer ..............

I can make the cursor to disapper by simply adding "no-cursor" to the directfbrc [1] file, is there a chance this may not work in some cases? If this should not work, you could try moving the mouse to the bottm-right corner of the screen.

cheers

Attilio

[1] http://www.directfb.org/docs/directfbrc.5.html

Mike Emmel wrote:
Good question I'd say try setting the pointer pixmap to a clear ARGB surface.
But I'm not sure that actually works some support was added for custom
cursors but I've not used it.