Re: Mac OS X native port linking problems

Easy B skrev:

I found a pretty cool build script from the mono project that actually already does the job. More or less all I did was update the links to the latest tarballs.

Ah, that's interesting.

Cannot load module /Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/ frameworkbuild/Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/im-am-et.la: dlopen(/Volumes/Users/easyb/Prog/gtk/native/frameworkbuild/ Dependancies/gtk+-2.9.1/modules/input/.libs/im-am-et.so, 10): Symbol not found: __cg_TIFFWriteDirectory Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/ ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ Versions/A/ImageIO Expected in: /Library/Frameworks/Gnome.framework/Frameworks/ Tiff.framework/Versions/3.8.2/lib/libTIFF.dylib

It looks like there is a clash between the tiff library in the system and the one you've built. Would it be possible to use the system one instead? And likewise for libpng.

Anyway, the other strange thing that happened was that some headers couldn't be found. I found out that pkg-config wouldn't return anything when doing "pkg-config --cflags fontconfig" although "--libs fontconfig" would return the right thing. Any ideas?

I've never seen that, I get the right include flags here but that's with my "normal", non-framework build of course. What does the pc file look like?

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/