Re: GtkBuilder status

Kalle Vahlman wrote:

On 5/11/06, Yevgen Muntyan <muntyan tamu edu> wrote:

Why remove custom properties? They are still needed by applications,

Out of curiosity, for what kind of functionality do _applications_ use
custom properties for? I can understand if they are used in creation
of the widgets by the loading system to save awkward data, but
applications shouldn't have anything to do with them..?

I personally use it in preferences dialog pages to store keys, and for setting widgets
sensitivity depending on other widget state.

Yevgen