Re: GtkBuilder status
- From: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- To: Yevgen Muntyan <muntyan tamu edu>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder status
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:08:52 -0300
Yevgen Muntyan wrote:
> Johan Dahlin wrote:
>>> Over the last couple of weeks Henrique Romano and I have been working on
>>> GtkBuilder, a UI constructor intended for inclusion in GTK+.
>>> I'd like to discuss the API and some of the decisions before making the
>>> code available for public review.
>> I went ahead and attached the patch to
> Things like "has-focus" and "visible" properties are special-cased in
> GtkBuilder code. Would it
> be possible to made it extensible somehow, so that one could have custom
I'm hoping that they will be the only special ones and that it shouldn't
be necessary to support others.
] [Thread Prev