GTK+ Mac OS X state of the union

For the last three months I've been working on making the GTK+ Mac OS X
port in a somewhat feature-complete state so we can slap a "1.0" tag on
it. The progress (as well as the remaining items) can be found on

The most challenging task remaining now is to make GTK+ use the built-in
double-buffering features that exist in Mac OS X; I have sort of an idea
on how to do this and I'll send off a proposal shortly to the list, since
this most certainly changes some of the low-level parts of GDK)

We at Imendio always welcome help, there's a list of things to do availabe
on with
varying degrees of difficulty.