Re: GObject extension propose (GContainer)

Tim Janik wrote:
[...]

no there won't be a performance hit.

[...]

           268435456        |       29.0
          2147483648        |       32.0

that is, for all practical purposes, interface lookups are negligible even
for many thausands of interfaces implemented per node.

Those stats look great Tim,
   sorry for any confusion I may have unwillingly caused in this thread,
I think its of great importance that people not fear the GInterface.

Cheers,
                                -Tristan