Re: Tooltips progress
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris imendio com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, timj imendio com
- Subject: Re: Tooltips progress
- Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 01:03:59 +0200
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 09:33:48AM -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Using x == -1 to indicate a keyboard-triggered tooltip looks a bit
> odd to me; how about adding a boolean parameter for this ?
Good idea, fixed this.
> Regarding dedicated treeview api, I think we can do without it
> (at least initially), if we have a good example in the docs. Though
> lots of people will forget the selection_changed thing for keyboard
I'll make sure some nice example code will appear in gtk-demo, where we
can point people at.
> Could you enhance your demo with an example of text view
> tooltips on a tag ?
] [Thread Prev