Re: Callback based tooltips (Re: New tooltips API, continued)

On Wed, 31 May 2006, Kristian Rietveld wrote:

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 03:08:12PM +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
I once wrote down how tooltips should behave:

I mostly like the behaviour you described below.

        - Tooltips are too intrusive. The text should be smaller, and

not sure if this has been raised already...
the font size of the tooltips should be exactly as large as the default
font size (module tooltip markup of course) to avoid reducing usability
of the tooltips in contrast to normal text (labels).

          they should to the right of the cursor, and a little below
          the cursor's center.

---
ciaoTJ