Re: EggRegex

Στις 19-07-2006, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 22:19 +0200, ο/η Marco Barisione
έγραψε:
> Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> > Last time I checked, PCRE's didn't use Unicode Character Database to
> > classify characters and so is a poor choice for a highlighting engine
> > and definitely suboptimal in GNOME.
>
> It supports utf-8 and Unicode properties. Don't ask me more about this
> because I know very little about Unicode :)

Per http://www.pcre.org/pcre.txt

       "The current implementation of PCRE (release
       6.x) corresponds approximately with Perl  5.8,  including  support  for
       UTF-8 encoded strings and Unicode general category properties. However,
       this support has to be explicitly enabled; it is not the default."

Simos