Re: [Double-Buffering] Problems with spinner widget...

Hi there,

Some days ago I wrote about problems with the spinner widget in my
"optimized" build (still no answers :-/ ), and mentioned that
FireFox's checkboxes seem to have the same problem.

I now found out that the problem with firefox and checkboxes also
persists with an unmodified gtk-2.6 + default theme.

So basically "only" the spinner widget broke, and I don't have any clue why :-/
What does the spinner do magically when painting its text-field?

lg Clemens