Re: Gtk+ printing dialog highlevel thoughts
- From: Alex Graveley <alex beatniksoftware com>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: "gtk-devel-list gnome org" <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Michael Sweet <mike easysw com>, Carl Worth <cworth redhat com>
- Subject: Re: Gtk+ printing dialog highlevel thoughts
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:22:32 -0800
Alexander Larsson wrote:
I've started studying various platform APIs and UIs, cups, PPDs, etc,
preparing for this. To compare various platform and application
printing dialogs I have put together a set of screenshots from
Intended for the archives, attached are the mockups presented at the
Boston GNOME Summit '05.
Many things missing here... showing printer wait estimates, drop-down
for saved settings if you have some, searchable chooser for networks
with many printers, per-application custom controls, etc.
] [Thread Prev