Re: Gtk+ printing dialog highlevel thoughts

On 18 Jan 2006, at 19:07, Alexander Larsson wrote:

(cc:ing some people who I think might be interested in this)
I've just started looking at doing a printing dialog for Gtk+
2.10. For some background thoughts from owen, see: msg00024.html

I've started studying various platform APIs and UIs, cups, PPDs, etc,
preparing for this. To compare various platform and application
printing dialogs I have put together a set of screenshots from
Linux/OSX/Windows at:

Some stuff here (including a 1hr WMV video) about Windows Vista printing too... no screenshots though unfortunately:

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team             +353 1 819 9771