Re: Depending on C99 (Re: GtkBindingSignal changes)
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Depending on C99 (Re: GtkBindingSignal changes)
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:21:01 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Roger Leigh writes:
> Why not just make proper C99 support the minimum requirement?
BTW, are we discussing compilers used for building GTK+/GLib/etc here,
or compilers used for building software that *uses* GTK+/GLib/etc?
both, depending on C99 for building glib/gtk+ should enable us to move
to some C99 features for the toolkit code base (and clean up old non-C99
specific cruft we currently have in the code base) and obviously also
enables user code built against gtk to use C99 features.
] [Thread Prev