Re: Rich Text copy and paste (bug #324177)

On 2/14/06, Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz gmail com> wrote:

> I think that you missed my point completely. So let me restate it,
> hopefully more clearly:

Ok, thanks for being patient :-)  I think I understand better now.

You saying we should just make the list of readable and writable formats
of a TextView extensible (by registering serialization/deserialization
functions)
and maybe have a couple of predefined formats for which GTK+ ships
serialization functions.
And remove all the tagset stuff...

Is that accurate ?

Matthias