Depth related assertion in gdk_drawable_set_colormap()

Hello,
  We are getting some depth related assertions at time of running mozilla over gtkDFB port.
The assertion is coming for the following functions:
pixmap = gdk_pixmap_new(NULL,x,y, gdk_rgb_get_visual());
gdk_drawable_set_colormap(pixmap, gdk_rgb_get_colormap());

It says the depth of drawable is not equal with the depth of  colormap.
any suggestions or any example code through which we can solve it??????

Thanks,
Karunakaran A.