Re: GTK+ canvas?

2006/8/30, W. Borgert <debacle debian org>:

OK, as both GooCanvas and CCC come with a demo application, I
just tried out both. At first glance I can only say, that the
GooCanvas demo is more impressive than the CCC one. Maybe
GooCanvas is more feature-rich, but the library is also a little
bit bigger. Thanks for pointing me to these nice libs.

As Emmanuele already said we have just released python bindings for
GooCanvas, maybe you want to try them out:

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/pygoocanvas

ciao
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti