Re: GTK+ canvas?

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 04:55:12PM +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> There has been an effort (as part of Project Ridley) on creating a new
> canvas widget using Cairo; at least two canvases have been written that
> I recall: Goocanvas (which has had Python bindings recently added) and
> CCC - probably I am forgetting some other project.

OK, as both GooCanvas and CCC come with a demo application, I
just tried out both. At first glance I can only say, that the
GooCanvas demo is more impressive than the CCC one. Maybe
GooCanvas is more feature-rich, but the library is also a little
bit bigger. Thanks for pointing me to these nice libs.

Cheers, WB