Re: [Gtk+-2.0 on MacOSX - Imendio Project] How to launch an executable ?
- From: Richard Hult <richard imendio com>
- To: Malik NakaMura <exe522 hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gtk+-2.0 on MacOSX - Imendio Project] How to launch an executable ?
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:29:35 +0200
Malik NakaMura skrev:
> I installed the native Imendio Gtk+-2.0 for Mac OS X on a Tiger platform and
> I would like to know how to launch an executable. I tried to launch gtk+-2.0
> demos, but only a terminal is launched... Do you know how to launch an
> executable compiled with Imendio Gtk+-2.0 for Mac OS X ?
In most (all?) cases you need to create an app bundle in order to start
a program from the finder, otherwise you have to start it from a
terminal. I've been meaning to create a sample app that can be used as
template for that.
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/
] [Thread Prev