Re: Recently Used Files Proposal

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 15:57 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> The email you are replying to is a year old
[snip]

Oh, sorry, I guess I overdid trying to find the top of the thread.

I'm still not convinced that many applications will want to use a dialog
without a menu list, or that there's a big user demand for that, but I
think,
a) If >1 applications need it, the dialog should be in GTK+.
b) It would indeed be nice to have a "more ..." menu item.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com