Re: selected text is PRIMARY?

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:02:32 +-0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> Having Ctrl-C being dependant on the last clicked widget is a bad idea
> in real life. Your multiple selections look equally bad to me.

I'd expect Ctrl+-C (or Ctrl+-Ins, I'm used to old key combinations for
clipboard operations) to only have any effect at all if the focus is in a
widget that has some text selected - anywhere else, it should be ignored
IMHO.

--
< Jernej Simon+AQ0-i+AQ0- >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >