ToolTip Color Extraction

Hi,

I see this query posted on this mailing list a multiple times, but non of them have been answered. (One of the post is mine itself.)

The issue is as follows :

1) The Background and Foreground Color of  "Gtk Tooltip" is configurable through the "GTKRC file".
2) What this means is that the Gtk-library/ Gtk-code parses the GtkRC file and "fills" some of its internal data structures.
3) In this process, it must be reading the color of tooltip from the GtkRC file and must be storing somewhere in its internal data structure.

Which is that Data structure?

In other words, how can a developer, at runtime, get the color of the GtkTooltip, using Gtk Data structures?

It would be fine even if I get simply the API...but what I am looking  for is the precise Data structure inside Gtk Sources.

My primary guess is that it should be GtkStyle or GtkRcStyle or something related to that.

Some Gtk-Guru, please, I would be grateful if you could answer this. I have been looking at Gtk Sources for a while but donot seem to get anything related to this.

Thanks in Advance,
Neelesh