Re: May gdk_pixmap_ref assert when GDK_IS_PIXMAP is true?

run valgrind

-Todd

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
Hello again and thanks a lot for your reply,

I think it's simply that you have memory corruption somewhere in your
application.
Oh my god, did not think this way at all since I am used to program
java where this type of problems do almost not exist. That could be
really the problem since it works in x86, maybe some endian issues or
something like that.  However I don't have any clue where to strart
searching, I hope I can get a GDB running on the target device to get
at least something to work with.

Any ideas how I could ensure wether its a memory a memory corruption
or not? Should I simply analyze byte-by-byte?

Sorry for nerving that much, lg Clemens