glib: Missing translatable files

Hi.

I have tested module glib (CVS branch HEAD) which lives
in GNOME CVS for missing translatable files with `intltool-update -m` command.

Here is a content of the 'missing' file:

docs/reference/gobject/tut_gobject.xml

Please put these files into POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip files. Thanks.

Note: This report is generated automatically and you are not required to reply
to this mail. If you are not maintainer of the 'glib' module or this
CVS branch is obsolete or you don't want similar report in future, tell me
and I will stop this report generation.

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |