Re: library dependency reduction (gtkhtml)
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Philippe De Swert <Philippedeswert scarlet be>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Rodo novell com
- Subject: Re: library dependency reduction (gtkhtml)
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:58:04 -0500
On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 01:31 +0100, Philippe De Swert wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 08:04 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > How did you remove bonobo exactly? the components/ subdir needs those.
> Well I found out that the components part is for html-editing. It says
> actually html-editor in the components dir. As I did not need this
> functionality at all, as I was looking into rendering html I removed
> this part. So indeed my statement is not entirely correct. So my hack
> only applies to rendering, and you are very correct to point this out.
> However my point stands for other parts of the library (src, art, a11y).
> Declare the one small _() macro and a lot of deps disappear. I believe
> this is useful for reducing installed size and memory usage across
> several libraries.
Are you just pulling in that definition for glib?
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev