Re: gtk 1.2 and gtk 2.4
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <olexiy ctech cn ua>
- To: Xiaodong Zhou <xzhou softintegration com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk 1.2 and gtk 2.4
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:26:32 +0200
Xiaodong Zhou wrote:
Find some time and read 'man ctags', 'man sed', 'man awk'. With help of
them you can go through the headers/sources and learn what you need.
Almost all declarations in public headers are not private.
But I am not sure why it runs slow for GTK applications.
Do you know how many functions are used for GTK+?
] [Thread Prev