Re: gtk 1.2 and gtk 2.4

Hi Owen,

I checked the install GTK 2.4 header files.
It seems that the total number of lines for GTK 2.4 is similar to
Windows header files, it is about 40,000 lines. You are right
on the number of lines.

But I am not sure why it runs slow for GTK applications.
Do you know how many functions are used for GTK+?

Thank you.

Xiaodong