Re: A OverTheSpot patch for gtk 2.4.x and 2.6.x

Dnia 09-03-2005, śro o godzinie 09:25 +0800, Tetralet napisał:
> The OverTheSpot mode of XIM is the most common input method for
> Chinese/Japanese users.
> but it is a pity that gtk2+ library don't support it,
> so that all the gtk2+ based applications, like Mozilla, Firefox,
> Thunderbird, Gaim, gEdit, NVU...can not support the OverTheSpot mode.

Why, it surely is supported, see
http://mathrick.org/files/overthespot.png

I don't know anything about programming side of this (IM is not my cup
of tea), but I know it certainly does work in over-the-spot mode.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>