gtk 1.2 and gtk 2.4

Hello,

C/C++ interpreter Ch has bindings to GTK 2.4.
We noticed that the speed of running GTK application in Ch is very slow.
However, the speed for bindings to GTK 1.2 is fine.

The reasons I noticed is that the header files in the new release (2.4)
contains many internal functions. They are too big and takes
too much time to interprete in Ch.

I want to know if gtk package
can provide header files with exported functions/structures
only? Or somebody can help create?

The Ch bindings to GTK will be free to anybody to use.
It will be helpful to distribute GTK applications in source code to run
across platform, it done.

Thanks.

Xiaodong Zhou
Ch: free C/C++ interpreter Ch