Please help me with GtkListStore

Dear All

I am using the GtkListStore -> EditableCells for user id, password and
information list.

The access to the program is based on the entry in the GtkEntry id and
password. The list is then browsed through for all valid entries and
user is provided with access or rejected access.

The problem i face is related to the GtkEntry not correctly browsing
through all entries. It sometimes gives error messageboxes for valid
entries.

Please could you guide me with any sample......based on the Editable Cells.....

I have used Editable Cells to allow users to edit a column on Insert
and Delete the selected column when needed.

I am really confused why the GtkEntry though it prints corrects all
entries in the list as searched....still pops up the messagebox for
mismatch......

I thank you for your kind help

Vinod